It only takes a few minutes to install Blossom on your website. Once installed, you’ll be able to see all your curated content.
You'll then see the code snippet you need to install. Or you can quickly grab it from here instead:
Where to find the code
- Navigate to "Experiences" from the top menu
- Find the experience you want to connect to your website
- Roll over the experience card and click on the "Dashboard" button
- Click on the "Design" box
- You will see three tabs, navigate to the last one "Embed Code"
How to use the code
- Paste the code in the body your page where you want the Blossom Social Hub to appear.
- To complete the code install, save to your page, refresh the web page and the social hub should appear
Not all websites are made the equally. If you experience issues with conflicting code please open a support ticket us so we can help you out.