Please see the following steps to learn how to see your branded watermark logo...
Here are four easy steps to see your new tweet.
- Uploaded your 300w x 150h branded watermark logo image and please click the save button at the bottom of your TakeOne dashboard.
- Open TakeOne and Login to your account.
- Touch the screen to connect to your twitter account.
- Take a selfie to view the branded watermark logo image in your Twitter feed.
"What do I do if I have updated my branded watermark logo image in my dashboard but I don't see the new branded watermark logo image when I take a selfie. It still shows my old logo when I take a selfie"
If you have already saved a new branded watermark logo image and cannot see the logo and you still see your old logo when you post Selfies. We have ordered some troubleshooting tips below, incase you have updated your tweet and can not see your new tweet.
There are 4 steps you should always take if you can't see the correct branded watermark logo image you just saved.
- On the upper right-hand side of the app, tap the square to open the drop down then tap the refresh button.
- Close the app and reopen.
- On the upper right-hand side of the app, tap the square to open the drop down then tap the logout button to log you out of the account. Log back into your account and connect your twitter.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.