The refresh button is frequently used to resolve certain technical issues and to update any changes made to the designs. Below is a list of reasons to use the refresh button:
Resolving Technical Issues
- App is not publishing content and has several pending transfers
- Branding is missing from the home screen or filters
- Buttons are not appearing on the home screen
Design & Data Updates
- Changes made to the filter designs for photo / boomerang / shoutout
- Data forms updates
- Video Shoutout setting changed
How to refresh?
- On the home screen, top right corner you will see a semi-transparent menu icon.
- Tap on the menu icon
- Enter account password
- Tap the green refresh button
Note: Depending on the speed of your WIFI connection and the size of your files, this could take anywhere between 5-60 seconds to complete the refresh.
PLEASE SEE VIDEO BELOW